Senior Human Resources Analyst
Nuuvem.com is the largest digital distribution platform in Latin America. We are moving towards becoming an universal platform to buy, discuss and interact with games on a global level.
Here at Nuuvem we are organizing a strong group for a great raid and conquering a lot of XP globally. We want to reach a new level!
To do that we need a Human Resources Analyst who, (always in accordance with the best practices), will be focused on managing recruitment and selection processes, conducting admissions and lay-offs, working in the company's human resources routine and endomarketing activities.
The game industry is constantly growing and we aim to be ahead of the curve, expanding our horizons and reaching a global scale. Are you ready for this challenge?
- Manage the processes of recruitment and selection of new employees;
- Conduct the admission and lay-off processes.;
- Responsible for the routine activities of Human Resources.
- Act in the endomarking.
- Generate KPI’s reports.
- Conservation and maintenance of the work environment;
- Organize and keep all documents in order;
- Bachelor’s degree on business, psychology, marketing, etc.
- Having worked with recruitment and selection is a must.
- Previous experience in the human resources area.
- Be organized, communicative and great team worker.
- Intermediate English (Fluency in the language will be a plus).
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (advanced knowledge will be a plus).
- Captivating and enterprising profile.
- Must live in Rio de Janeiro.
- Intermediary Spanish;
- Previous experience with start-ups;
- Passion for the games and technology market.
Power-ups we offer:
- Salary (obviously);
- Participation in the consolidation of the largest gaming startup in Brazil;
- Rich work environment, entitled to co-op with other incredible players. We're great to work with, trust me on this;
- Free games for you to have fun your spare time;
- Ticket for meal, food and transportation costs; (food and transport ticket)
- Employees exclusive discounts;
- Did I mention free games?