Sales and Data Analyst
Nuuvem.com is one of the largest digital distribution platforms in Latin America. We are moving towards becoming an universal platform to buy, discuss and interact with games on a global level and, to achieve this, we're looking for a Business Development Data Analyst focused in analyzing sales data, maintaining and developing new internal KPIs to inform future business strategies, assist in automatizing internal processes, and help us extract business intelligence which will give us valuable information towards enhancing our performance and growth. You'll additionally assist with sales reporting, publisher relations and new content acquisition.
You'll be joining a team of highly skilled game industry experts and master your skills in Business Development Data Analysis focused towards the gaming market, as well as help us navigate new and exciting unannounced projects. The game industry is constantly growing and we aim to be ahead of the curve, expanding our growth and reach on a global scale. Are you ready for this challenge?
We expect you to:
- Work with in-house tools to extract business intelligence and develop reports and dashboards with this to help your Business Development peers to make the best commercial decisions;
- Spearhead automatization initiatives to streamline internal Business Development operational processes;
- Maintain our current KPIs and assist in developing new metrics to track our team goals;
- Assist with sales report revising, sending and troubleshooting process;
- Assist with new content and publisher prospecting, as well as occasional publisher relationship assistance;
- Assist with new sales initiatives, partnerships and ideas to drive up revenue.
- Knowledge and experience in using SQL for data analysis (you will be tested), and an interest in developing overall data skills further;
- Be passionate about mid and hardcore games (especially for PC, but consoles and mobile are also welcome);
- Past experience (internship or full time) in some form of Business Intelligence oriented projects (dashboard creation, use of BI tools, performance reports, etc);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Confident use of other additional Office (Word, Power Point) and Google tools (Drive, Sheets and Docs);
- Live nearby or have easy access to Barra da Tijuca in Rio de Janeiro;
- Good communication, and being comfortable with presenting information to the Nuuvem team and to external partners;
- Interest in e-commerce;
- Good knowledge of the gaming market, or at least a strong interest in learning more about it;
- Advanced English, and ease of communication in it both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with one of the following tools: Klipfolio, Metabase and Airtable (especially Airtable and Klipfolio);
- Knowledge of Python and of applying it to data analysis;
- Previous experience with start-ups and/or e-commerce;
- Intermediary Spanish;
- Fluent English.
Power-ups we offer:
- Salary (obviously);
- Participation in the consolidation of the largest gaming startup in Brazil, with clear growth opportunities;
- Rich work environment, entitled to co-op with other incredible players. We're great to work with, trust me on this;
- Free games for you to have fun in the off hours;
Vale refeição, vale alimentação and vale transporte;
- Employee-only discounts;
- Did I mention free games?
Are you ready? Press START!