Performance / Marketing Coordinator
Nuuvem was created by gamers that wanted to make access to high-quality games easier in Brazil. We are the largest digital games store in Latin America and we are growing fast, so we are looking for ambitious professionals that are willing to join us on this adventure.
Are you the one we are looking for?
At Nuuvem, we take gaming seriously, and if you’re a passionate gamer, then this is your place to be. We embrace those who can see the world in a different way, those who are not afraid to try new things.
If you are experienced in e-commerce, love challenges, focused on results, and believe you can contribute to our growth, we have the opportunity for you.
🎯 Your Mission:
You will be responsible for coordinating and executing the media plan, campaigns, and digital marketing actions focused on growing the user base and sales, supporting the director in strategy.
- Planning of campaigns and growth strategies applied for user bases and sales;
- Performance team management in campaigns in different media channels (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads), affiliate program, email marketing, SEO, seeking to optimize CAC and ROI;
- Management of media investment budget, sales planning, and forecast, performance management reports;
- Prospecting for new media opportunities and acquisition channels;
🚩 Important: Although we are still 100% remote during the pandemic, this opportunity is to work from our office in Rio de Janeiro when we return to the face-to-face / hybrid model.
- Previous experience of at least 4 years working with digital media, user acquisition, data analysis and data interpretation;
- Experience with people management;
- Advanced English;
- Strong experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and digital marketing channels in general, Email Marketing and related CRM tools;
- Experience with data extraction and analysis;
- Experience in building dashboards;
- Analytical profile, who likes to deal with numbers and is comfortable analyzing data and spreadsheets. Self-taught, with good critical thinking and focus on results. Proactive and communicative, collaborative, and strong leadership.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge in SQL and Programming;
- Spanish and knowledge of the Latin market.
🔮 As one of us, we expect you to be:
Passionate about games and engaged in developing the market and its guidelines;
Multiplayer: Teamwork is one of our pillars. Our environment is one of constant interaction and demands related to other sectors. In addition to respecting the processes, we respect the individuality of each person;
Accustomed to practical decisions: operational processes and configurations will be a constant part of your routine, we need you to be able to make decisions, identify and mitigate risks, build schedules and prepare reports;
XP Fanatic: Constant learning and crisis management. Having a perception about your responsibilities and the responsibilities of the sector, you have to be able to adapt proposals and make processes feasible, within the best internal practices.
📍 Hiring Model and Compensation
We are open to both CLT and PJ models.
- Meal ticket [CLT only];
- Transport or fuel voucher [CLT only - upon returning to face to face model];
- Health and Dental Care Plans (AMIL);
- Game of the Month (one game per month to call yours available on our platform);
- 10 20% OFF Coupons to spend on our platform per year;
- Semiannual Balance for professional and educational courses;
- Possibility to participate in the stock options program based upon evaluations and performance;
In addition to the corporate benefits, we offer an extremely collaborative environment, with high transparency, flexible hours, and knowledge exchange.
Are you ready to play with us? Press START!