Nuuvem, Latin America's largest PC game store, is looking for a new digital performance Jedi! This person will be the primary ROI holder of the marketing team, responsible for expanding and optimizing our performance channels.
Are you interested?! Calm down, before scanning the text below for an email contact, please ask yourself:
Am I passionate about technology and also interested in digital marketing?
Do I consider myself a data and results driven person?
Do I have a restless and curious mind?
Do I question universal truths?
Do I love testing new tools and different strategies?
Do I consider myself a good team player?
Do you like to work under pressure?
Am I easily adaptable to constantly changing environments?
Am I hungry for knowledge and learning?
Do I want to work at an innovative startup and lead it to a global expansion?
Am I moved by challenges and like to take calculated risks? The more obstacles, the stronger I get?
Do I love Games above (almost) everything?
If your answer is HELL YEAH to all these questions, then we have an opportunity for you! Your mission will be to take our performance marketing to the next level, either by optimizing our existing channels in the countries we operate or by looking for new channels that deliver performance.
We expect you to:
• Management and operation of performance campaigns in channels such as Google Ads, Criteo, Facebook, Email marketing, Affiliates, among others;
• Participation in the creation of the media plan and investment allocation focused on the delivery of stipulated results (ROI);
• Generating reports, tracking results and identifying opportunities. Generating improvements (optimizations) and tactical proposals bearing in mind the area KPIs;
• Working together with an external performance marketing agency and drive ROI optimizations;
• Interaction with all team members creating integrated marketing campaigns;
• Brief and organize creatives and management of channels that are in charge;
• Advanced notions of Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics;
• Experience in data analysis;
• Understanding digital marketing channels: Facebook, Google, Affiliates, Email Marketing and Online Advertising Indicators;
• College graduated or finishing college;
• Excel advanced level;
• Advanced English;
- Programming language notions: Java Script or Python;
- Query language notions: SQL example;
- Have knowledge of the Games segment;
Power-ups we offer:
Participation in the consolidation of the largest gaming startup in Brazil, with clear growth opportunities;
Rich work environment, entitled to co-op with other incredible players. We're great to work with, trust me on this;
Free games for you to have fun in the off hours;
Vale refeição, vale alimentação and vale transporte;
Did I mention free games?