3D Artist Generalist (Contract)
Nuuvem.com is one of the largest digital distribution platforms in Latin America. We are moving into becoming a universal platform to buy, play, discuss, and interact about games globally.
We are looking for a 3D Artist (Generalist) focused on creating game-ready assets for game development projects. You will be responsible for the entire production workflow of 3D assets. This opening is for remote work and for an in-house contract for a definite time. We are growing fast and nothing can stop us! If you like games and believe you have the skills described below, that’s your chance!
- Model stylized low poly characters, environment, and props;
- Perform UV Mapping for low poly characters, environment, and props;
- Create stylized hand-painted textures for low poly characters, environment, and props;
- Create rig/skin weights and controls for low poly characters;
- Animate characters, environment, and props;
- Modify existing models as necessary;
- Accurately estimate the time necessary to complete individual assets;
- At least 4 years of experience as a 3D Generalist;
- Highly skilled and self-sufficient in Blender, 3DS Max, Maya or Zbrush;
- Experience in making game-ready assets;
- Able to design and create lighting using Unity game engine pipeline;
- Able to create, edit and optimize existing shaders;
Are you ready to play with us? Press START!