UX/UI Designer - Analyst
📌 Atribuições da vaga
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to work with us in Nuuvem's Product team, the largest digital games store for PC, MAC, LINUX and Consoles (Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo) in Latin America. We are growing fast and nothing can stop us!
If you like games and believe you have the skills described below, that’s your chance!
Nuuvem is the largest digital games store for PC, MAC and LINUX and Consoles (Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo) in Latin America and a fully Brazilian platform that offers a practical and easy way to buy games over the internet. Currently the store has more than 4 thousand games of the most diverse genres and the biggest publishers of the market such as Bandai, Capcom, Take 2, Konami, Rockstar, Ubisoft and Warner. As gamers, we believe that all games needs to have a fair and affordable price. We help publishers and developers to reach new markets in Latin America.
You should be able to:
- Act in the creation of flow and interface design;
- Development of wireframes and / or prototypes of apps, websites or systems to meet users' needs;
- Work together with a multidisciplinary team in the design of solutions from the stage of research, development and monitoring of products.
- Apply good practices of UX and UI;
- Develop documentation of flows.
- Work with agile methods.
This opening is either for remote work or in our Rio de Janeiro's headquarters (although we are all working from home since march 2020 due to the COVID19 pandemic, and have no expected date to resume working from our office).
Minimum of 3 years of experience as a UI / UX Designer. We cannot consider candidates without a portfolio that clearly show their ability in developing interfaces.
- Keep up to date with design, cultural trends and best practices;
- Strong experience in information architecture;
- Proficiency with apps such as Illustrator, Photoshop or similars;
- Proficiency with UI tools (such as Adobe XD, Sketch or Figma) to develop low and high fidelity design models and prototypes;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- English for technical reading.
- Experience with Webflow, Bubble;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Experience with design systems;
- Previous experience in e-commerce;
- Spanish and other languages.
The profile we are looking for:
- Passion for games and take them seriously or identify with the medium;
- Be motivated and organized;
- Interested on the latest trends, both design and Web;
- Be shrewd: You have to be smart and like to deal with the new. We are always looking to optimize processes, so we can not be afraid to innovate;
- Know how to deal with short deadlines and fast-paced to reach goals.
Joining our group, this is what you can expect from us:
- Salary compatible with market
- Meal ticket
- Transit Pass or Fuel Card
- Health and dental Insurency
- Participation in the consolidation and expansion of one of the largest gaming companies in Latin America;
- Rich work environment, providing a Co-op with other incredible players of all classes
- Free Games and exclusive discounts for you to have fun in the vacant hours, why not?
- Achievements and a lot of Experience Points in the gaming industry
Are you ready to play with us? Press START!