Sales Acquisition Analyst
📌 Atribuições da vaga
Nuuvem.com is one of the largest digital distribution platforms in Latin America. We are moving towards becoming an universal platform to buy, discuss, and interact with games on a global level.
We want to reach our next level! To do that, we need a Sales Acquisition Analyst focused on helping us hunt new content, mainly prospecting new publishers, games, and business ventures across PC, Mobile, and Web. You'll additionally be tasked assisting our team in on-boarding new partnerships, collect lead engagement data to help optimize our pitch efforts, coordinate the implementation and setup of a content acquisition pipeline/CRM, and review contracts undergoing redlining.
The game industry is constantly growing and we aim to be ahead of the curve, expanding our growth and reach on a global scale.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Research, target, and outreach to new content for Nuuvem across PC, Web, and Mobile;
- Negotiate and lock-in new publisher and content provider partnerships;
- Negotiate Nuuvem's regional expansion with current partners;
- Measure pitch success rates and create new approach strategies;
- Set up a CRM system or similar sales pipeline tools;
- Regularly update our standard sales pitch presentation and narrative approaches, and create new ones when needed;
- Review contracts under negotiation and navigate term negotiations;
- Work with in-house tools and information to extract business intelligence you will use to base your decisions on.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal (Portuguese and English), and comfortable pitching to strangers;
- A solid B2B sales background;
- Experience with CRM or sales pipeline management systems;
- Be proactive, comfortable tackling new challenges, meeting new people, and thinking in an innovative way;
- Be passionate about games!;
- Fluent English (will be tested);
- Interest in ecommerce and digital sales;
- Good knowledge of the gaming market, or at least a strong interest in learning more about it;
- Skilled in the Microsoft Office Package (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Google tools (Drive, Docs, Slides, and Sheets).
You will have extra points if you:
- Speak Spanish;
- Have previous experience with startups;
- Have previous experience working in the gaming industry;
- Have basic knowledge of SQL, VBA, or other database systems.