📌 Atribuições da vaga
Nuuvem.com is one of the largest digital PC gaming distribution platforms in Latin America. We are building the future of gaming by creating the first universal platform to buy, share and interact with high quality games globally.
We are organizing a strong group for a great raid to conquer a lot of XP and loot wordlwide. We want to reach a new level and to do that we are looking for a Marketing Director. Yes! We are looking within "a class" of skillful professionals to manage our digital marketing team and keep engagement & conversion with our leads and clients increasing.
If you are into games and believe that you fit the profile, skills and experience to lead our marketing initiatives, this is your chance!
Here are some of the activities that a Marketing Director will be responsible for:
- Manage a multidisciplinary team, strategically composed of designers, content managers, BI analysts and copywriters;
- Be responsible for the global traffic and growth, as well as retention strategies;
- Completely dominate the area of inbound marketing and it´s channels;
- Data oriented. Be able to understand patterns and generate insights that drive new efforts and strategies;
- Support other teams with commercial insights based on BI data;
- Be the owner of the traffic strategy, both in paid, organic and direct channels;
- Keep metrification and target analysis as an everyday routine;
- Solid experience in communication and branding subjects;
- Be responsible for budgeting and investment allocations.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing;
- Had experienced at least 1 previous senior position as digital marketing director or manager;
- Leadership experience with a team of at least 5 direct reports;
- Hands on, process-driven approach;
- Previous product launch and e-commerce promotional experiences are a plus;
- Cultural and professional alignment with a startup environment;
- Fluent in English language. Spanish is a differential;
- Living or willing to move to Rio de Janeiro. The closer to Barra da Tijuca, the better!
- Enjoy games and the gaming market, naturally.
Power-ups we offer:
- Joining a fast growing and innovative startup;
- Key participation in the consolidation of one of the largest gaming startups in Brazil;
- Potential award of equity through our stock-option program;
- Rich and exciting work environment, entitled to co-op with other incredible players;
- Free games for you to have fun in the off hours (or sometimes in the office as well!);
- Achievements and many Experience Points in the gaming industry;
- Be a gamer, try games, play games. Have we mentioned that you may play games?
Oops! Did you identify yourself with the position? Do you believe that this job was written for YOU? So don't use savegame to continue this mission later, apply now!