Internship in Business Development
📌 Atribuições da vaga
Nuuvem.com is one of the largest digital distribution platforms in Latin America. We are moving towards becoming an universal platform to buy, discuss and interact with games on a global level.
We are organizing a strong group in Nuuvem for a great Raid and conquering a lot of XP globally. We want to reach a new level! To do that we need a Business Development Intern focused in publisher relations, new content acquisition and organizing promotional activity. You'll additionally assist with sales reporting, analyzing sales data and helping us extract business intelligence which will give us valuable information towards enhancing our performance and growth.
You'll be joining a team of highly skilled game industry experts and master your skills in Business Development focused towards the gaming market. The game industry is constantly growing and we aim to be ahead of the curve, expanding our growth and reach on a global scale. Are you ready for this challenge?
- Be a main point of contact between Nuuvem and our partners, assisting in their needs and bringing new sales opportunities to the partnership;
- Assist with new content and publisher prospecting;
- Organize Nuuvem's promotional calendar, as well as come up with new sales initiatives;
- Help with sales report revising and sending process;
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal;
- Pro-active personality, comfortable tackling new challenges, meeting new people and thinking "outside of the box";
- Be passionate about games (especially for PC, but consoles fans are also welcome!);
- Fluent English (you will be using this skill everyday);
- Interest in e-commerce and digital sales;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (you will be tested);
- Confident use of other additional Office (Word, Power Point) and Google tools (Drive, Sheets and Docs);
- Strong interest in learning more about the gaming market, or at least a strong interest in learning more about it;
- Preferably graduated in International Relations, Economics, Digital Games, Marketing or Administration. But other courses also accepted, so long as the remaining requirements are met!
- Intermediary Spanish;
- Sales experience, either digital or physical retail;
- Previous experience with startups;
- Basic knowledge or previous experience with SQL and/or Python;
Power-ups we offer:
- Participation in the consolidation of the largest gaming startup in Brazil;
- Rich work environment, entitled to co-op with other incredible players. We're great to work with, trust me on this;
- Each month you’ll be able to choose one PC game for yourself to have fun in the off hours;
- Benefits: VA, VR and VT
- Internship salary in the line with the market
- Employee-only discounts;
- Did I mention free games?