Senior Accounting Analyst
Nuuvem.com is the largest digital distribution platform in Latin America. We are moving towards becoming a universal platform to buy, discuss and interact with games on a global level.
Here at Nuuvem, we are organizing a strong group for a great raid, conquering a lot of XP globally. We want to reach a new level.
- Responsible for the internal controllership area (Checks in reconciliations, cash/competence checks, check of accounting accounts);
- Being the main contact of external accounts (alignment of internal processes with accounting, back-office checks);
- Develop / 1st analysis of the Balance Sheet and Managerial Income Statement;
- Preparation/analysis of other financial/accounting statements (DFC, DFCL, tracking income and expenses, etc.);
- Cost analysis and control of tax-related activities;
Important: For now, 100% of the team is working from home due to the pandemic, but this is a local position, so you have to live in Rio de Janeiro.
- Graduate degree with specialization in Controllership, Economics, Finance, Business or other related fields;
- At least 4 years of experience working in the accounting, auditing, or tax areas, dealing with accounting from foreign countries;
- Advanced Excel and good knowledge of accounting tools (ERP) is highly desirable;
- Advanced English;
- Attentive to details, proactive, and focused on results;
- Analytical profile with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information while maintaining the interaction with the team;
As one of us we expect you to be:
Culturally astute: You will be entitled to co-op with the best on the market, so you need to be comfortable with cultural and linguistic barriers to enhance support for the players' initiatives in the first place;
Entrepreneur: You have an entrepreneurial spirit, which means you are willing to take risks;
You care about the challenge, not the titles;
Accustomed to data analysis: Decisions will be part of your day, we hope you will be able to identify and mitigate risks, build timelines and prepare reports.
Highly motivated: You see ambiguity as a challenge and an opportunity; Your internal compass will help you stay with your team even if everything goes out of control.