Junior Full-stack Developer (Ruby)
Nuuvem.com is one of the largest digital distribution platforms in Latin America. We are moving into becoming a universal platform to buy, discuss and interact about games globally.
You will be joining a highly skilled team of enthusiasts of the gaming industry, building solutions in an agile and passionate environment. Teamwork is key here! We are looking for someone with a thirst for knowledge and ready to take on new challenges with us.
This job opportunity is valid for either remote work anywhere in Brazil or in our Rio de Janeiro headquarters (post-pandemic).
- Develop and test new features for our platform;
- Assist in researches and experiments when dealing with new requirements;
- Maintain and improve the current codebase by quickly fixing bugs and refactoring problematic code when needed.
- Write unit and integration tests for new features and bug fixes.
- You have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- You're passionate about technology (and games, obviously :P).
- You can make powerful questions — from this, we will (re)define user stories, acceptance criteria, specifications. Always questioning (without losing focus).
- You're obsessed with (relevant) details.
- You're also results/delivery driven and a problem solver.
- Willingness to learn a lot and quickly about processes, languages, methodologies, systems architecture and much more;
OUR BELIEFS (hope yours too!)
- Pair programming is always good.
- Code without good automated test coverage is not done (and it's unprofessional);
- Anything that can be automated, should be automated;
- Quality and quantity are in a balance — we must find this equilibrium.
- A great product is about a great experience and value delivered.
- Listening is more important than saying. Showing is better than telling.
- Self-sufficient Linux or macOS user and does not fear the Terminal;
- Some Experience with Ruby on Rails, with TDD/BDD (unit and integration), Git, code reviewing, continuous integration, and development/test environments;
- Some PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or Redis knowledge;
- Proficient in written English and at least good working knowledge of spoken English.
Bonus: Some experience with other programming languages like Python, Node.js, Scala, Go;
📍 Hiring Model and Compensation
PJ and the salary range varies between R$4,000.00 and R$5,500.00 monthly according to the level of experience.
- Health and Dental Care Plans (AMIL);
- Game of the Month (one game per month to call yours available on our platform);
- 10 20% OFF Coupons to spend on our platform per year;
- Semiannual Balance for professional and educational courses;
In addition to the corporate benefits, we offer an extremely collaborative environment, with high transparency, flexible hours, and knowledge exchange.
Are you ready to play with us? Press START!