Frontend Software Engineer
Nuuvem.com is one of the largest digital distribution platforms in Latin America. We are moving into becoming an universal platform to buy, discuss and interact about games globally.
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer focused on creating and implementing beautiful, modern, resilient and easy to use web interfaces to help us maintain and evolve our platform, as well as being a key player in a big new project we are launching this year.
You will be joining a team of highly skilled web and game industry enthusiasts building solutions in an agile and passionate environment. Team work is essential, as well as being a knowledge seeker and self-sufficient when needed.
You need to be obsessed to deliver high-quality piece of code quickly and stable, envisioning any feature as part of the platform's full value, without losing your focus on getting things done. Security and performance must be your top-level priorities.
This job opportunity is valid for either remote work anywhere in Brazil or in our Rio de Janeiro head quarters.
- Create fast, semantic and responsive HTML pages with modern CSS techniques based on either high-fidelity or low-fidelity layouts and mockups.
- Improve existing web pages both in a technical, under the hood way but also targeting a better user experience.
- Work in conjunction with the rest of the team, directly with the system's source-code, to implement the interface for new features or changes to existing code.
- At least 2 years of experience creating web interfaces
- Although not required, the hability to also create new UI/UX and design mockups and layouts will be highly appreciated
- Good sense of design aesthetics
OUR BELIEFS (hope yours too!)
- Pair programming is always good (even on me and myself scenario).
- Quality and quantity are in a balance — we must find this equilibrium.
- Great product is about a great experience and value delivered.
- Listening is more important than saying. Showing is better than telling.
- Self-sufficient Linux or macOS user and does not fear the Terminal;
- Deep knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiar with modern CSS concepts such flex and grid layouting, and also modern build tools
- Some knowledge of HTTP protocol and Web APIs;
- Experience with other programming languages like Ruby;
- Experience with e-commerce UX
Are you ready to play with us? Press START!