Nuuvem.com is one of the largest digital PC gaming distribution platforms in Latin America. We are moving into becoming a universal platform to buy, discuss and interact about games globally.
We are organizing a strong group for a great raid and conquering a lot of XP globally. We want to reach a new level! To do that we need a Technology Director. Yes! We are looking for a skillful professional able to handle our development requirements, but with established management skills as well to help us grow, develop and improve the company.
We are looking for the best!
One of your main priorities is the management and leadership of our development team. Nevertheless be ready to put your hands on the code if needed, here we always play co-op. For that reason its always good to be knowledgeable of our stack, such as:
- Have the skills/ability to model a scalable architecture to serve hundreds of thousands, or millions, of hard core players (and sometimes those pesky DDoS attacks);
- Have knowledge of Ruby on Rails, SQL and NoSQL database, configure VPCs with servers, load balancers and other AWS services;
- Know how to work with innovation and adapt to technologies that you may not know much about, such as Web Assembly, WebGL, WebVR, Machine Learning and whatever else comes up that may give us additional competitive advantages.
Joining our team, this is what you can expect from us:
- Key role participation in the consolidation of the largest gaming startup in Brazil;
- Rich and fun work environment, entitled to co-op with other incredible players;
- Free games for you to have fun in the off hours;
- Achievements and many Experience Points in the gaming industry;
- Be data oriented. Able to understand patterns and generate insights that drive new efforts from it;
- Be open to supporting other areas with technical insights based on BI data;
- Keeping metrification and objectives as an everyday routine;
- Having solid experience in communication of technical subjects;
- Having at least 5 years experience in leading and managing high performance teams;
- Having lead/managed software development teams;
- Having successfully developed, deployed and scaled high-quality consumer-facing web and mobile apps;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hands on approach. Be culturally aligned with a startup environment;
- Fluent in English language. Spanish gets you bonus points;
- Living in or willing to move to Rio de Janeiro (the closer to Barra da Tijuca, the better!)
If you like games and believe that you have the profile, skills and experience to manage our dev. team, we can't wait to hear from you! PRESS START!